Cops and Donuts slots are iconic among all digital casino players because of the funny trope about donut-loving cops that everybody knows. This is a coinless video slot machine that can be traditionally found in a real-life casino instead of online gambling platforms. However, there are many incredible digital slot machines with police themes and similar funny takes on the matter waiting for gamblers that prefer playing via the Internet. The Cops and Donuts slot is a game designed and manufactured by IGT, which stands for International Game Technology. This company is among the leaders in developing casino games on the current market.
Our Top-rated Online Casinos
- ❶ Welcome Bonus Up To C$3000
- ❷ Very fast cash outs
- ❸ Accept cryptocurrencies
- ❹ Quality customer support
- ❶ Bonus €1000 + 150 free spins
- ❷ Fully regulated
- ❸ Accept cryptocurrencies
- ❹ Support service 24/7 with live chat
Vulkan Vegas Casino
- ❶ Welcome bonus C$1000 + 125 FS
- ❷ Over 350 casino games and slots
- ❸ Up to 90% deposit bonus every week
- ❹ Quality customer service
How to Play Cops and Donuts Slot Machine
The layout of the Cops and Donuts slot is very common, offering three rows and five reels on display with 20 paylines. As this game is styled in a joking theme revolving around cops loving donuts, all the symbols will represent things connected with the theme. The designs are quite old-school as the slot originally came out in 2011; so, do not expect cutting-edge animations and stunning designs. However, its rather classic-looking style and cartoonish design work extremely well with the overall theme. The symbols on the reels with the lowest points are different donuts and snacks. Higher ranking symbols include policemen and women, handcuffs, fingerprints, mug shots, and other police-related things. The badge symbol acts as a Wild in this game. Wilds can usually replace other symbols to create a winning combo on the reels. The main objective of this game is to align the same symbols on the reels in a way that corresponds with at least one payline. Depending on the value of the symbols aligned in a combination, the player will receive coins.
How to Win in Cops and Donuts?
Winning in Cops and Donuts is as simple as in any other slot. This game is a classic with a good RTP, which means it does not have over-the-top strategies and difficult-to-understand mechanics. Basically, all you need to do is to spin the reels and use your sight and some luck to align similar symbols and win real money. But here is a step-by-step simple guide on how to play Cops and Donuts and win:
- Select an appropriate bet. There are plus and minus buttons that allow choosing a bet size. It is possible to use from 0.2 to 50 coins for each roll. It is generally recommended to start off low and gradually increase your bet as you become more familiar with the slot and confident in your abilities.
- Make use of the autoplay feature. This handy feature allows choosing a bet and making the slot spin its reels over and over again without having to adjust anything and press Play every single time. This is a time-saver, especially if you prefer lower bets and want to spin the reels many times consequently.
- Press the Spin button. When all settings are adjusted to your liking, it is time to simply press Spin and enjoy. Making the slot game work is very simple as it has a few options, and the Spin button is always very visible. Simply press it and enjoy the game that can bring you real cash.
- Learn the symbols. Each slot machine has a specific set of symbols that come with different values. By learning about the available symbols and combinations, it becomes easier to go for the ones that can bring you more cash.
Slots are definitely quick to pick up and incredibly fun; so, try them out yourself.
Cops and Donuts Slot Bonuses
The Cops and Donuts game has a few amazing prizes and bonus features ready for gamblers. The first bonus mode is called Speed Trap. It is activated when one of the cops appears on the screen and tries to stop the player for breaking the speed limit. As this is a funny game built on a running joke about cops, the bonus features also work in a funny manner. When the cop appears to fine the player for speeding, a few different dialog options also appear on the screen. It is up to the player to choose a random reason for speeding and beg for forgiveness. Each phrase acts like picking a certain bonus, and after choosing one of the options, the gambler can receive a multiplier, increase of the credit amount, free spins, etc.
The next bonus can be activated with the Fresh Donut symbol. Three symbols of a Fresh Donut have to land on the three first reels, to be exact. When this happens, another policeman will appear and take the player to the donut shop. As the player picks donuts and trays to receive various prizes, the cop will stuff himself with freshly made donuts up until his shirt will be ready to rip. It is possible to win tons of coins with this bonus; so, make sure to keep an eye out for these delicious donut symbols.